* This process is using PostGIS 1.3.2 (w/ Postgres 8.3), Manifold System 22.214.171.12436 Ultimate Edition, Windows XP Professional
- Right click on My Computer and select the Advanced Tab. Select Environmental Variables
- Scroll down the System Variable list and select the Path variable and click Edit.
- In the Variable value, enter the path to the PostgreSQL binaries at the end of the other paths. On my machine it is C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\bin, but yours may be different
- Restart your computer
- Start Manifold and select Tools > Database Console
- Click the "..." button, then select the "Add Data Source" button (looks like a star)
- In the Connect To pop up window, select the Files of Type drop down and select "PostgreSQL Data Sources()"
- The new window that pops up should have something like: Server: localhost, User name: postgres, Password: password, Database: spatialdatabase